Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thundercat - The Golden Age of Apocalypse






















(Brainfeeder, 2011)

I think I'm listening to "Jamboree" off of Thundercat's debut, The Golden Age of Apocalypse, when Erin asks me:

"What's this fart music you're listening to?"

To which I respond:

"If this is fart music, than this is the awesomest fart party ever."

Later I think I'm listening to "Walkin'" when Erin says:

"This sounds like sexy space glitter."

"What?"

"It feels like I should be seeing Levar Burton dancing in a glittery onesie when I listen to this."  (Photoshop gurus: your next assignment.)

"Does that mean you equate Levar Burton with sexiness?"

----

So anyway, obviously, you should be listening to this.

Thundercat - Daylight by BRAINFEEDER

Thundercat - For Love I Come by BRAINFEEDER

1 comment:

Julia said...

i just so happened to be looking for some really good fart tunes for a fart party i had planned. these are perfect! thanks nick.